About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, July 12, 2019

Hershey Park

After a difficult and stressful night, today I am determined to lift the weight of the dark cloud that tossed over my head. I'm packing up the Cousin Crew, Timmy included, and we're heading to Hershey Park for the day.  While I don't particularly enjoy amusement parks (the rides make me sick), I know how much all of the kids love to spin, drop and play. I'm looking forward to dutifully following behind, holding the drink cups and water bottles for all of the thrill seekers.

Timmy is ecstatic to be going to Hershey Park with the big kids. I know that he will be able to ride a handful of rides with them, but the majority of the time he will be with me in the kiddie section of the park.  Hopefully, those rides will continue to entertain him because my little guy loves to be spun more than anybody I know!

More pictures to follow, but right now I need to get dressed so we can head to the park.  It looks like it is going to be a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment