About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

First Cold of the Year

School has been in session for a month, and we are dealing with our first communal family cold of the year. Scott began to feel miserable on Sunday. He hasn't been ill enough to stay home from work, but he feels bad enough to be cranky and tired.

Now the ickies have trickled down to the rest of us. By last night we were all feeling off, and I knew that I would be waking up feeling yucky. My prediction held true, and this morning I'm nursing a headache and a scratchy throat.  Timmy is still sleeping, a surefire sign that he isn't feeling well, so I'm fairly confident that today will be spent watching the Grinch and Polar Express on the couch.

Hopefully the ickies will be a short staying visitor in our home. Robby and I have plans this weekend to attend a WWII weekend in Gettysburg, so we don't have time to be sick. Here's to quick healing!


No comments:

Post a Comment