About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Sick House

I may have one leg and a bum ankle, but right now I am the last one standing in my house. Ironic, isn't it? Not literally of course, but right now I am the only person who has managed to escape the plague that is sweeping through our home.  

Robby and Timmy both spent the majority of yesterday feeling icky and nursing fevers. I spent my day running between the two (who were each quarantined in different sections of the house) to try to make them as comfortable as possible. Robby was content to just relax in bed whereas Timmy required considerably more attention and supervision. Needless to say, by the time Scott came home from work I was ready for a break.

One look at Scott trodding up the stairs and I knew that he was sick. He had a fever and a headache, so I tucked him into bed and added him to the patient rotation. Hopefully, everybody will begin to feel better today. Fingers crossed I remain unscathed!

No comments:

Post a Comment