About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, April 27, 2020

Birthday Wrap-Up

Timmy's sixth birthday was rather uneventful but fun. He enjoyed being doted upon throughout the day. Although the celebration was low-key, he knew that he was loved and he was full of giggles and smiles. He was over-the-moon when he unwrapped his new lighted scooter and claimed that he was going to ride all the way to his Nana's house.  

Saturday we spent playing outside, mostly on the new scooter and swing set. I'm not sure where he learned how to ride a push scooter, but he took to it as if he was a seasoned pro. The difference in agility and balance between Robby and Timmy is amazing. They both have such unique skill sets with few crossovers. Being raised in the same house with the same parents, I am surprised that they don't have more common traits.  

Sunday was boring. The weather was dreary, forcing us to stay inside. Timmy played with his toys, Robby spent the most of his time on his VR with friends while Scott watched movies. I worked and tried to clean the house.  By mid-afternoon I became frustrated with being the only person not relaxing so I decided to log off, sit down and relax. I spent the rest of the day binge watching 90 Day Fiance.  










No comments:

Post a Comment