About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Tired

Bleh.  Yesterday was dreary, cold and miserable. Timmy seemed content to stay under the covers, watching cartoons and playing on his little phone for most of the afternoon. I took the quiet opportunity to get a lot of work done, allowing me to actually get ahead of schedule. Dark and rainy days can feel miserable, but at least I was productive!

Today the sun is supposed to shine and the temperatures are forecast to warm. I'm looking forward to playing outside, getting some fresh air and enjoying the time out of the house. I've been holed up inside for so long I am going stir-crazy.  

Although I know that I'm not the only one feeling this way, it is worth repeating. Quarantine is becoming difficult. I want to be able to go to the park and to visit my Mom. I miss going to stores and eating in restaurants. While I know that normal will return, sometimes it feels like an eternity.  

Stay safe, and keep on social distancing.  This too shall pass, and we will all be able to talk about this with future generations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment