About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, April 02, 2020

Bored

Timmy wasn't feeling well yesterday so we spent the majority of our day inside. I'm hoping that he feel a little more energetic today because days stuck inside always feel longer. The sun is shining and the blue sky looks so happy today. After several days of drizzling rain, it feels so good to see the sun again!

That's it. Sorry, but we've been locked down so I have nothing fun or exciting to report. Hopefully I'll have more adventures to share tomorrow. In the meantime, stay safe, and stay at home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment