About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Tuesday Fun

 After at least a week of struggling, last night I finally slept soundly. I feel refreshed and ready to take on the world this morning. It's amazing how a few solid hours of rest can absolutely transform my perspective on the day! The weather is dreary and the air is heavy with fog, but I feel happy and optimistic. 

Today will be busy, so I'm glad I was able to sleep. Timmy has three Zoom classes, two of which involve a craft. He is becoming increasingly independent with his classes but he still requires assistance for many of the crafts. He thoroughly enjoys his crafts though, so the fact that he doesn't complain or resist makes the time go quickly.

Tuesdays are the only day of the week that Robby has open on his schedule. He has no appointments, activities or classes scheduled. Instead of being pulled away by extracurricular endeavors, Tuesdays are typically spent getting caught up (and sometimes ahead) on all of his schoolwork. He will be nearly as busy as Timmy, although I doubt he will be as chipper and excited about the activities.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment