About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, April 02, 2021

Cousin Crew Fun

The Cousin Crew has been reunited. Although their reunion will be relatively short, we leave on Monday, the kids are making the most of their opportunity. I love the laughter and chaos that overwhelms my Mom's house when they are together. 

Timmy has been on Cloud 9 since our arrival. Between spending time with my Mom snuggling and watching television and playing with his cousins, I'm sure he will never want to leave.  Thankfully with all adults completely immunized and the vaccine for teens on the horizon, we will be able to visit more regularly.

Although we are continuing to social distance, yesterday we all masked up and headed to Dave and Buster's to have some arcade fun. Although Timmy went as a baby, this was his first true arcade experience. Being surrounded by the noises and the lights of the games, combined with being in the fray with the Cousin Crew, he was grinning from ear-to-ear. 

After two hours at the arcade we returned to my Mom's in time for Robby to log into his cooking class. While the Crew stayed downstairs, Robby whipped up a delicious meal of spaghetti with homemade made meatballs and sauce, along with bruschetta.  (I really love his cooking class!)

I'm looking forward to a wonderful weekend of fun with all of these kids!






No comments:

Post a Comment