About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Bad Guy

After adjusting to Scott's return-to-the-building schedule, we are back to him being home all the time. His school is on Spring Break, which means that he is off until the middle of next week. Timmy is ecstatic to have his Daddy home, although I'm finding it difficult and frustrating to convince him that he still needs to focus on his classwork. 

The concept of his Daddy being on vacation and him still being in school is difficult to grasp. I'm close to throwing in the towel for the next few days. I'm just tired of being the bad guy. I know that we'll be able to catch up when our "normal" schedule returns, so I may declare an unofficial Spring Break holiday for everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment