About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Heading to PA

The boys and I are super excited this morning. After months apart, today we are heading up to my Mom's for Easter vacation. The Cousin Crew will finally be reunited! 

Even though we are excited to see each other and all of the adults are now fully vaccinated, I plan on continuing to social distance. The kids and I will still have fun but, much like over the summer, our activities will be carefully curated for pandemic safety. Rest assured, I have a few things up my sleeve! 

Whether we are on adventures or just staying home, the kiddos will just be happy to be together. I predict some sleepless nights filled with laughter and late night requests for snack runs. Have no doubts, I am looking forward to the chaos.

Pennsylvania, here we come!




No comments:

Post a Comment