About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, April 22, 2021

Inside Again

After a fantastic farm adventure in the beautiful weather, Mother Nature decided to keep us inside. Between the cold temperatures and the howling wind, it felt more like November than April. Timmy was sad that we couldn't play outside, but when he saw the trees swaying he finally agreed with my decision.

Our day was spent catching up on work and household chores. With a birthday coming up this weekend, I want to make sure that the house is cleaner than usual. (It is hard to believe that my sweet little Hamlet will be 7 on Saturday! My goodness the time has flown.) My Mom is coming down on Saturday to celebrate the birthday and to attend Robby's band performance. Even though she is well aware of my housekeeping skills, I feel like I should make more of an effort than normal.

Today will be cold and rainy, so we will again be sequestered inside. After such a fun day under the warm sunshine, it is hard to stay inside. I hope the weather turns again soon, because I had a taste of adventure and I'm yearning for more!




No comments:

Post a Comment