About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, April 19, 2021

Happy Birthday Mom

We had a nice albeit quick weekend away. Today is my Mom's birthday and I'm glad that we were able to spend a few days with her to celebrate. We didn't do anything spectacular, but I was able to help her with some projects around the house.

Timmy spent his time rollerskating and playing around my Mom's yard. He thoroughly enjoyed being the center of his Nana's attention, regaling her with stories and inventing games. I love hearing the two of them laughing and talking! Robby was content playing video games and cyber chatting with his friends from the comfort of my Mom's Lazy Boy recliner. I worried that he was bored, but in reality I think he rather enjoyed being left alone.

Today we are heading home. I wish I could spend the day with my Mom, but life and school are waiting for me back in Virginia. If you see my Mom today, or know her email, please wish her a very Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment