About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, October 18, 2021

Fall is here

Another weekend has come and gone. I wish I could detail wonderful adventures. In reality, the weekend was laid back and completely uneventful. Don't get me wrong, uneventful is not a bad thing. After an extremely busy week, it was nice to just relax for a few days.

The weather was miserable on Saturday. Rain and cold air blew into our area, bringing down more nuts and leaves. Sunday we had our first taste of seasonable weather. (I was starting to worry that we were going to bypass autumn this year.) I was so happy to put on jeans and a sweatshirt again! 

Inspired by the change in seasons, I spent most of Sunday purging closets of outgrown and worn out clothing. I am always amazed at how much stuff we can fit into our closets and dressers. I always feel emotional when sorting through the outgrown kids clothes, but it is nice to feel organized again.

This week the weather is supposed to be crisp and beautiful. I'm up early again, hoping to get a lot of work done before the kids wake up. After school is done, I want to play outside for a few hours. If the winds stay calm, we may even light the fire pit. 

Have I mentioned how much I love Fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment