About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Discoveries

 My work through the morning and evening so we can play in the afternoon plan worked perfectly. The weather was gorgeous. The bright blue skies and crisp air just made me feel happy and energized. I love autumn!

Timmy and I spent a few hours strolling through our yard with the metal detector. He dug up several screws, can tops and a few unidentified pieces of metal. Although he didn't find the treasure he was seeking, he was delighted with his discoveries. I have to admit, his enthusiasm is contagious. 

Today will (hopefully) be a repeat of yesterday. I am sure we will spend a lot of time outside, seeking adventure and enjoying the sunshine. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment