About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, October 22, 2021

Finally Friday

 Happy Friday!

Our Friday schedule is always busy, but the smile on Robby's face makes it worth the effort. He loves going to his enrichment classes. While Robby is in class, Timmy and I have been spending the time exploring the area and having mini-adventures. It is definitely harder to find activities as the weather is changing and people are starting to congregate indoors, but thankfully my little Hamlet isn't picky.

This weekend will be spent putting away our summer items and prepping for winter. Our pool frame is still intact in the middle of our driveway. We are going to (try to) take it apart and stow it for next year. We've watched several YouTube videos so hopefully it is as easy as it appears. Of course, Scott and I don't have a great track record with construction oriented ventures.

I'm hoping to spend a lot of time outside this weekend. I just love the cooler weather. Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment