About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Annoyed

 Is it Friday yet?

This has been one of those weeks where I find myself looking at the calendar, hoping the weekend quickly arrives. I haven't been busier than normal, but every task is more laborious when I am tired and hurting. Thankfully the phantom pain was mild last night, allowing me to sleep longer. I'm hopeful that the improved sleep will translate into a better day.

I'm tired of hurting. I wish that the insurance adjuster would process my claim quickly so that I could receive my new leg. I hate that my comfort is in her idle hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment