About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, August 03, 2023

Heading to PA

 The weather the past few days has been cooler and considerably more comfortable. We (Timmy and I especially) have been able to break out of our cool cocoon to venture outside into the fresh air. Playing outside in the sunshine has been invigorating. It is so nice to be outside without immediately feeling oppressed by the air!

This afternoon we are going to pack up and drive back to Pennsylvania. FlexyFriends is scheduled to sell at the Capital City Mall on both Friday and Saturday. After the utter disaster of last weekend's venture, I am weary about setting up another tabletop store, but we are committed and Robby (and Scott) are both excited to give it a try. I have absolutely no idea how we will fare at the mall, but I am glad that it will be indoors. If we aren't going to make any sales, at least we will be comfortable.

I feel badly that Scott is spending his last week of summer vacation chasing around FlexyFriends, but I also recognize that he thoroughly enjoys working our little floating store. I have been shocked by how much Scott throws himself into selling FlexyFriends. He enjoys FlexyFriends so much that I suspect that starting a business might be on the horizon in his retirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment