About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

dinner

 After a weekend of vomiting and feeling lousy, yesterday Timmy woke up feeling happy and well. After consuming a banana without becoming ill he proclaimed his good health and started to ask about his Hibachi do-over date. True to our promise and despite my recommendation that we wait for another day to allow more time for his stomach to settle, we ended up going out for Hibachi last night. I have never known a kid to delight in a meal experience as much as Timmy adores Hibachi. 

While Timmy feels better, this morning I woke up feeling icky. I'm going to take a nap in the hopes that I can sleep off whatever is bothering me. I have a lot going on this week and I can't afford to be sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment