About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, July 25, 2024

Hello from NYC

Hello from NYC!

Yesterday was chaotic and exciting as Scott and I traveled from VA to NYC for our midweek getaway. In the morning we made sure that Robby was set up to hold down the fort by himself for a few days before we packed up and headed to Pennsylvania. While Robby is house and dog sitting, Timmy is hanging out with my mom and sister. Much to his chagrin and despite his pleas, we did not agree that he was old enough to stay home with Robby. After grabbing a quick dinner for the train, we hopped onto the Amtrak and headed to Penn Station.

We arrived in the city around 8, which allowed us time to check in and walk around Time Square for a few hours. It was a really nice evening! Today we are going to explore before heading to the Billy Joel concert. I am ridiculously excited for this show! 




No comments:

Post a Comment