About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Mom

 Help- we're melting!

This heat is wiping us all out. With over 20 days over 90 degrees, I am done with summertime. Without a pool or a way to play in the sun, the heat is absolutely wasted. Even Friend, who is content and happy all the time, seems to be wilting and melting in the oppressive weather. 

Without outdoor activities off the table (again) it was another day of trying to entertain the kids while juggling work. Today Timmy and I are heading to PA to spend a few days with my Mom. I haven't spent as much time as I would like in PA and I am excited for the break. Even though I'll still be working, it always feels a little easier when I am with my Mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment