About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, July 12, 2024

Swimming

 Today Scott and Robby are heading to the mall to sell FlexyFriends while Timmy and I continue to visit with my Mom. We will be heading back to Virginia tomorrow afternoon but not before we help my Mom with a very important task. Tomorrow she is visiting the dog rescue to pick up her new pup. Timmy has been anxiously anticipating helping Nana pick up her pup and has even offered to hold the dog on the car ride from the shelter to his new home. Talk about exciting!

This afternoon Timmy is going to go swimming with my Mom. The oppressive heat has finally broken (at least for a few days) and I hope to take advantage of it. We haven't been able to go swimming all year and I think some splishing and splashing is overdue. 

So far this summer has been lackluster. Between graduations, retirement, a broken arm and preparing to move, summertime fun has been pushed to the bottom of our list. I think I need to make more of an effort because time is flying. Hopefully we'll be able to fit more pool fun into our schedule in the coming months. I think we all need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment