About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, August 07, 2024

Dorm in a Box

 More progress was made towards college preparations. Since Robby is not terribly interested in shopping for dorm supplies, I took matters into my own hands. I found a 'dorm in a box' kit online and, after I had Robby choose his colors and work through the other options, I abandoned all visions of strolling through Target with my son and hit purchase now online. Since Rob did not want to go shopping, it seemed like the best option. 

With the dorm supplies en route, there is no denying that we are coming to the final countdown. I can't believe that he leaves for college in 10 days! My heart hurts when I think about it, but it simultaneously leaps with excitement. I know that he is going to have a wonderful time, but I am going to miss him dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment