About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, September 13, 2024

Firepit





 While I have been busy with my day job, Scott has been working towards getting us ready to move. Because the weather has been gorgeous he has taken the opportunity to rake out the flower beds, trim the bushes and clear out the woods. Timmy has been more than happy to assist his efforts by constructing and overseeing a fire pit each evening after school. 

Unfortunately, Scott tweaked his back while raking. I ended up tucking him into bed with ibuprofen and two ice packs. Hopefully his muscles will have relaxed overnight so that he can be comfortable again. Even when the pain wanes, he is out of the cleaning line-up for the foreseeable future. Getting old stinks!


No comments:

Post a Comment