About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, September 06, 2024

Trash

 My sweet little Timmy woke up itchy and spotted with poison ivy bumps. My poor little kiddo. His hands, which are hosting the majority of the reaction, look so painful that it makes me cringe. I gave him some Benadryl because the need to control the itch is greater than the concern about him becoming drowsy. Hopefully Timmy will be able to power through the drowsiness that usually accompanies the antihistamine. Either way, I fear today will be uncomfortable at best.

While Timmy is working in class, and trying to stay awake and not scratch, Scott will continue to fill the dumpster. The progress that he has been making has been incredible and motivating. I'm starting to feel very excited that we may actually move in the near future. 

There is a lot of work left to do, but at least we are moving in the right direction!


No comments:

Post a Comment