The weather over the past few days has been gorgeous. With a break from the heat and the humidity, we've been able to ride bikes, fly drones and light up the fire pit almost nightly. While we have all enjoyed the outdoor activities, Timmy has truly hit his stride.
He is loving flying his drone. Although he received it over a year ago, I think it was forgotten when Scott had his heart attack. Somehow, mastering flight slipped to the back burner until I rediscovered his drone while cleaning.It did not take much encouragement for Timmy to start flying!
After a few YouTube videos, Timmy has been refining his skills. Unfortunately he did lose control on Saturday evening. While trying to land on my hand, the drone ended up tangled in my hair. Timmy was trying to control it with the remote, but the device was either not responding or I was the victim of a panicked pilot.
Despite everyone's best efforts, a drone cannot simply be detangled from one's hair. The hair was chopped as it was consumed by the drone. Thankfully only one quadrant made contact with my hair and I 'only' lost about a 1 inch section down to the scalp. It was definitely not the spa day I was dreaming of!



No comments:
Post a Comment