My new employee orientation is now complete. Let me tell you, it has been a long time since I attended seminars and lectures for three solid days. I'm exhausted from sitting and listening, and I'm frustrated and nervous about the unsettled contract issues. At this point, I feel like I have provided everything needed and it is out of my hands. I am planning on returning to work full-time next week Wednesday when the rest of the school staff report- I hope my badge works.
Yesterday we were supposed to have our new flat top stove installed. Unfortunately, the breaker that we currently have is 60 amp and the cook top requires 40. I was able to find an electrician to come on Saturday to do the breaker work, but I will admit that the delay is frustrating. It's always something I suppose.
Today is going to be hot, which means I'll be inside. I have a lengthy to-do list I want to tackle before the school year starts. Time is dwindling, I need to get on it!
Have a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment