About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, August 28, 2026

PopSecret

 Over the past few days we have been preparing for Timmy's upcoming school year. His classroom has already been purged, scrubbed and reorganized. Most of his school supplies were ordered at the beginning of August when they were being sold at dime and quarter sales. Yesterday his final school supply finally arrived, courtesy of his Nana.

Timmy loves PopSecret popcorn and we have found it elusive in West Virginia. I found it one time on the shelves since we moved here, and that appeared to be an anomaly.  My Mom overheard Timmy talking about our PopSecret frustrations and decided to take the situation in her own hands.  

Hamlet was elated with his package, and immediately put a bag in the microwave to pop (despite dinner being in the oven, but I digress). As he was eating his treat, he began to lay the groundwork for his Christmas present.

"Momom, I've had my little refrigerator for almost a year and I think we can all agree that I'm responsible with it. At this point, it would probably be easier for the whole family if I had my own small microwave."

Can't blame him for trying, but if he had his own microwave he would never come downstairs! 

Have a great weekend!  


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment