About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Beautiful Weather

 Yesterday was an easy way to ease back into the work week. The weather was absolutely gorgeous. Where last week I was trotting around in the rain, yesterday I was working under bright blue skies in 70 degree air. It was perfect! (As a bonus, none of my students complained about walking outside with me.)

I came home from work, finished some paperwork before heading outside to enjoy the firepit with Timmy. He spent the night swinging and riding his bike through the neighborhood. I am amazed that he has logged nearly 2,000 miles since receiving his new bike in April. I guess any doubt on whether or not he would like it has been answered.  

Today the weather should be just as favorable. It should be a good one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment