About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, September 14, 2026

Repairs

 Another weekend has come and gone, but I am entering the work week anything but relaxed. I spent the weekend cooking and cleaning for the upcoming week. If I don't figure out some sort of schedule or routine soon, I'm going to go crazy. I feel like I'm constantly behind and I'm always chasing my tail.

Of course, I did not anticipate spending my entire Sunday conducting 3d printer repair. After nearly 8 hours dealing with tiny screws, wires and poor lighting issues, I finally have the printers functional again.  Talk about an ordeal! At one point I wanted to throw the printers away, but then I remembered how much filament we still have in our basement and I decided to give it another go. 

While I'm starting the week drained, I am happy to be sporting a new pair of sneakers. I always forget how much better my legs feel when I buy a new pair of shoes. My back, hip and knees instantly began to feel better with each step in my new shoes. Note to self: I really need to replace my shoes every 3 months instead of the 6 which has been my norm. My legs will thank me!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment