About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, August 17, 2018

Weekend Plans

Happy Friday! We have a busy weekend scheduled but we will all be home so I'm not going to complain. As long as my time in the car is minimal and I wake up in my own bed, I will consider the weekend successful.

On Saturday we are headed to our farm for the Potato Dig. The event has become a family tradition and both boys are looking forward to attending again this year. I suspect that this year Timmy will fully grasp the event and will up his potato digging skills.  With two boys who love digging in the dirt, I should be set for the winter cooking!

Sunday afternoon we have tickets to Cirque Italia. I don't have any expectations, but hopefully everybody will enjoy the show. Robby was utterly mesmerized when we took him to the traveling Cirque Du Soleil show earlier this year. Hopefully he will be just as impressed by the knock-off one we are seeing on Sunday. 

More than anything else, I am looking forward to just relaxing at home. I need to catch up on laundry and hang out with the kitties. My September calendar is beginning to fill up so I am trying to enjoy my downtime while I have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment