About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, January 11, 2019

Friday!

Sipping on my coffee, gearing up for the day ahead. Robby will continue trudging through his work in the morning while I try to keep occupied. This afternoon his classes resume and I know that he is looking forward to being reunited with his friends and teachers. Vacations are always nice, but there is something to be said for routines.  

Robby's classes have been paused for nearly three weeks. Because he was sick, he has missed his friends for a month. Thankfully he has been able to stay connected and "hang out" through Skype, computer games and in a VR chat room. (I realized that his technology skills have officially surpassed mine when I found him chatting with his friends while sitting alone on his bunk bed wearing VR goggles.) 

While Robby is at class, Timmy will go to one of his favorite play zones. He loves running and climbing with new buddies, and I appreciate the free wi-fi which allows me to get some work done. All in all, this is going to be a great way to end our week!

No comments:

Post a Comment