About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, August 07, 2019

Night Out

The Cousin Crew spent a fun day playing games, eating junk food and having fun. In the evening we packed up and headed to the National Night Out celebration, which was hosted at the municipal building about 1/4 mile from my Mom's house. Talk about convenient!

The kids love the Night Out celebration, and I have to give credit to the local community. They put on a fantastic event for the community. From the concessions to the activities to the raffle, everything is free. Timmy loved jumping in the moon bounces and eating cotton candy while the big kids strolled through the aisles of vendors, scoring more swag and just having fun.

Today our adventures will continue with a trip to Tree House World. This adventure is special because both my mom and my sister are joining us. My niece and nephews are excited about their mom coming along to spend the day playing with the Cousin Crew.

The weather is perfect, so it is time for us to get packed up to head out on our adventure!





No comments:

Post a Comment