About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, August 05, 2019

Transitions

After a few weeks at home, Robby became antsy and wanted to go visit his cousins. Since Scott starts back to work this week (a transition which always leaves him both grumpy and tired), I was happy to oblige the request to get away.  Yesterday afternoon the boys and I packed up and headed back to Pennsylvania to reunite the Cousin Crew.

It's hard to believe that Scott is starting back to work this week. His school system is changing the school year calendar this year, resulting in a shortened summer vacation. It will be nice when he is done with the year three weeks earlier than normal, but going back to school early is a difficult transition. Looking forward to the end of May provides little solace in August.  

The Cousins still have a few weeks before their school resumes, and I plan to make the most of the time. Here is to another week (or maybe two) of Aunt Peggy adventures!   Let the fun begin....


No comments:

Post a Comment