About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, August 09, 2019

Returning Home

After the excitement and activity of Tree House World, yesterday we stayed close to home. Even though we didn't go anywhere, the Cousin Crew had a great time playing with water guns and foam swords. I love hearing the squeals of laughter echoing through the yard as they play! 

I'm going to be sad to leave, but it is time to return to reality. School is starting soon, so the Cousin Crew will have to say goodbye for a few months. Even though they chat through technology, it is not the same as when they are together.  

I'm always sad when summer comes to an end, but there is something to be said for returning to a normal schedule. Robby is already bemoaning leaving his cousins, but I know that he will be happy to be home with his cats. I'm glad that we will have a week at home to get settled and ready for the school year, because 8th grade starts in a little over a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment