About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, September 06, 2021

Labor Day

Full disclosure- I hate Labor Day. Although I fully support unions, I have always dreaded this holiday. There is no doubt that my displeasure is more related to the timing than the purpose.  Labor Day always heralded the start of a new school year and the end of summer. 

Regardless of my feelings, today is Labor Day and I am determined to make it a good one. School has been in session for several weeks, so Labor Day no longer conjures the same emotions. After all, the boys have been in school for nearly three weeks. 

Today everybody is taking a break from work. The weather is going to be beautiful, so I'm hoping that we can spend the day doing something fun. I want to say goodbye to summer with a fantastic memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment