About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, September 07, 2021

Sad Day

 Well, I can't say that we did anything fun yesterday but we were productive. Scott and Robby worked in the yard while Timmy and I set out to drain the pool. I echo Timmy's sentiments as we hooked up the hose to the pool drain. It definitely was one of the saddest days of the year.

We had so much fun in our little pool. It saddens me to admit that our summer of swimming is over. Rest assured, I am already planning for next year's pool!

Today we are back to reality. Scott enjoyed a four day weekend where wee quickly fell back into the routine of having him home. It is going to be odd to have him away again, but I know that the transition will quickly happen. 

This week is going to be busy. Robby begins his enrichment classes on Friday. He is so excited to return to class with his friends. I love his enthusiasm, but driving him to and from the activities adds another layer to my already thin schedule. He's worth it though.

Here's to a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment