About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Giveaway! This might be fun...

When I started my blog nearly two years ago I had no idea where my venture might lead. Since my first post, my life has taken turns that I never imagined. I have become a Spokesperson and a professional blogger for my prosthetist. I have rediscovered a part of myself that I thought was gone forever. During this journey, my reader base has grown and has remained steadfast.

I often tell my friends and family that I have, without a doubt, the best group of fans. Although my readership isn't massive, I consider myself lucky to have formed cyber relationships with many of you. When I am having a bad leg day or struggling with Robby Rotten, comments and messages of support (or commiseration) lighten my mood.

I have been contacted by a company that offered to sponsor a giveaway on this blog. Although I was initially hesitant, I began to realize that this might be a great opportunity to pay some of you back for the time that you take to read my thoughts and words. CSN has offered to provide a $35 gift card which can be used for anything from tv stands to cookware. (Unfortunately this opportunity is only available for readers in the United States and Canada. Sorry!)

Since receiving the offer I have been perusing the selections, and, of course, I was drawn to the cooking section. I uncovered an entire line of cookie cutters that I desperately need! Check out the entire selection from the CSN store family.

To enter the drawing simply send me an email through the "contact me" link on the blog. Please mention the drawing in the subject line and be sure to include your name in the message body. You may enter once per day.

On January 21, 2011, at 6:00 PM EST I will close the drawing. The winner will be selected by random.org. Good luck, and thank you again for reading my little blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment