About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wedding Day!

Yesterday was a whirlwind of excitement. Our wedding was a beautiful event and created memories that I will cherish for a lifetime. Please excuse the brevity of this post, but I am exhausted from all of the Las Vegas excitement! Scott and Robby leave for home today, leaving me here alone. I'll miss them, but I will have more time to write when I am here alone.

In the meantime, I wanted to share the ceremony with everybody.

1 comment:

  1. great video! Your wedding really was a beautiful and unique event! Congratulations to you! I adore these romantic and wonderful weddings in Las Vegas! thanks for sharing this lovely ceremony with us! Best of luck and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete