About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Home

After being away from my home for a week and housebound at my Mom's for the better part of five days, I think I'll be able to return to Virginia today. The main roads and my Mom's driveway are finally cleared of the imposing mounds of snow and ice. It has been nice visiting for so long, but I'll be happy to return home. I wasn't expecting to be staying so long.

Scott has worked tirelessly to clear our driveway of snow. We have a plow on our lawnmower and he made several swipes during the snowfall to try to keep up with the accumulation. Unfortunately, when 30 inches of snow falls you simply run out of places to put it all. He managed to clear a path 75 inches wide (after googling and confirming that the width of our SUV is 73 inches). It is definitely going to be a tight fit!

Wish us luck driving home!

No comments:

Post a Comment