About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Headed Home

Yesterday was another day of summer fun.  Robby played with his cousins while Timmy was occupied with a variety of toys and activities at Nana's house. In the afternoon we took the boys to Mountain Adventures.  While Timmy was too young to enjoy most of the obstacles, he did have a good time playing on the pint sized structures.  Robby took off running as soon as they arrived. Although I caught glimpses of him, I didn't talk to him again until he arrived home.

Unfortunately today the impromptu summer getaway comes to a close because we are headed home. I promised to bring back Robby in a few days to continue the shenanigans, but we need to go home because we have appointments this week.  Instead of saying goodbye, we are considering the next few days as only a brief reprieve from cousin camaraderie.

Hopefully we will be able to leave early enough today to have time to enjoy the pool this evening.  I am looking forward to relaxing in our quiet pool with the boys. (Although it is a club pool it never becomes busy so more times than not it feels like we have the entire place to ourselves.) It will be nice to be home for a few days, to totally unwind and relax as I plan our next adventures
.

No comments:

Post a Comment