About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, October 06, 2017

A Good Night Sleep

Day two of battling ear infections is history. Although I struggled to get through the day, the house was intact (sort of) by the time Scott came home from work so I consider myself a success.  Yes, I set the bar pathetically low when I'm ill.

I wasn't feeling better yesterday, but this morning I'm feeling more normal than sick. My ears continue to be omnipresent, but the nagging pain has morphed into a stuffy sensation. I'll take stuffy over sharp pain anytime!  I am surprised with how ear infections took a toll on my entire body. I had somehow forgotten how sick I used to feel when I had my childhood ear infections. Of course, I was considerably younger and no undoubtedly rebounded quicker. 

I slept well (thank you Nyquil) and I'm hoping for a better day. I know that Timmy will be full of energy and ready to go as soon as the sun rises. Yesterday I managed to keep him relatively calm, but there is no chance of that happening again today. Ready or not Friday, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment