About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Monday, October 23, 2017

New York Bound

Another week is beginning, and my schedule is already feeling overwhelming. Today I'm waking up in Pennsylvania, where I am catching a predawn train for New York City. After an important lunch meeting (wish me luck) I'll hop on the afternoon train back to my Mom's. I'm investing six hours on a train and five hours of driving time into today's meeting. Hopefully it will be worth it!

Even though the day will be exhausting, I'm looking forward to the time on the train. It isn't often that I have several dedicated hours of quiet time, with nobody to entertain. I'm planning on using the time to finish some looming projects and to (dare I wish) get ahead.  Hopefully the internet on the train cooperates with my plans. 

While I'm in New York, my Mom will be playing with Timmy. I am so thankful that she is willing and able to help me when I need backup. I am sure that the pair will have a wonderful day at the park, and I have no doubt that they will both be tuckered out by the time my train pulls back into the station tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment