About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Nervous Energy

With the exception of continuing to battle frustrating ear issues, yesterday went beautifully. My presentations were well received and I feel a weight off of my shoulders with their success. I hate that I become so nervous before presenting, but at this point I'm not sure it is ever going to change. Instead of being frustrated with my reaction I'm going to start to embrace the nervous energy as a catalyst to do my best. I'm never going to stop being nervous before presenting, but I can at least try to put a positive spin on an otherwise negative emotion!

Today should be more relaxed in the office.  We are decorating for a holiday fundraiser which we are hosting tonight. I am going to channel my inner elf as we transform the manufacturing hub into a holiday wonderland.  


No comments:

Post a Comment