About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, June 08, 2018

Heading Home

Yesterday was spent going to the beach, splashing in the pool and walking along the boardwalk. It is hard to determine the highlight for each cousin with the exception of my Hamlet.  For him, yesterday was all about the beach choo choo.  He loved the tram on the boardwalk and probably would have ridden the loop all day had he been provided the opportunity.

We had a fantastic Aunt Peggy Adventure, but today we are packing up and heading home.  I think the kiddos have memories to last a lifetime, and I have definitely elevated the bar. 

Although I had a great time, I'll be happy to be home. Between the WWII weekend and the beach, the boys and I have been gone for over a week.  It will be nice to return to normal for awhile.  After all, the Summer of Fun has just begun.














No comments:

Post a Comment