About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, September 14, 2018

Texas Bound

Today I embark on September trip number two, only this time I am not going solo. I decided to bring Robby along on my quick work trip to San Antonio.  He is looking forward to experiencing the Riverwalk and seeing the Alamo. If the weather holds out we are going on an Alama Ghost Walk Saturday night.  

While Robby and I are in San Antonio for the weekend, Scott and Timmy will be hanging out at home. I am sure that they will have fun playing with trains and watching football. I feel bad leaving my little Hamlet again, but I am excited about this trip with Robby. It has been some time since we have gone on an adventure with just the two of us.

Saturday afternoon Robby and I will be at the Limb Loss Awareness Day in San Antonio. If you local and are planning to attend, please stop by and say hello. I guarantee Robby will regale you with stories from sea turtle camp, and I have some swag to give away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment