About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Thursday, October 04, 2018

Award Ceremony!

Yesterday was a proud day for our family. Because of his efforts over the summer, Robby was selected to receive the Presidential Volunteer Award. He received his Silver medal and certificate yesterday afternoon during a special ceremony.  

My little Koopa looked so grown up in his "fancy clothes." I am so proud of the young man that is emerging. While I can still look into his big brown eyes and see the little boy who used to call me his best buddy, the fact that he was able to wear Scott's clothes to the event provided further confirmation that my little boy is quickly growing up.  







No comments:

Post a Comment