About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Tuesday, January 01, 2019

2019

Happy 2019!

As predicted, the new year crept in despite me being sound asleep under the electric blanket. Our celebration was low key and peaked at the toddler party at noon. Even though we aren't exactly party animals, we are entering 2019 with the optimism and excitement that comes with a clean calendar. 

This year I'm abstaining from resolutions. I have enough on my plate right now, and adding a great life change will only increase my stress and frustrations. Instead of trying to change, this year I am gifting myself forgiveness and patience. 




Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment