About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, March 29, 2019

Cherry Blossoms

While everybody else is descending upon our area to gaze at the beautiful blooming cherry blossom trees, I find myself seeking shelter inside and wanting to escape. For me, the little pink flowers only bring miserable allergies. With all of the trees in full bloom, I'm going to have a rough weekend.

The weather is supposed to be beautiful so I won't be able to hibernate from the pollen. We are dedicating the next few days to yard clean up, and I don't want to give anybody an excuse to change the plans. (If we don't do it this weekend, the chances of my gathering everybody to work again diminishes.) Instead of changing plans, I'll put lots of throat lozenges and tissues into my pocket and trudge through. The nice yard this summer will be worth the misery!

No comments:

Post a Comment