About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Friday, April 26, 2019

Dancing!

Yesterday we headed back to PA so that I could attend and participate in the OPAF First Dance. (Disclosure, I'm on the Board of Directors.)  My Mom took full advantage of the visit by throwing Timmy a birthday party. When we arrived the table was decked out with party favors and balloons were floating through the living room. Needless to say, Timmy was utterly delighted!

The First Dance was held a little further away than I had originally anticipated.  It took us nearly 2 hours to get to the venue. After a 2.5 hour drive to get to PA, I was tired of being in the car by the time we arrived. Unfortunately,  I also had a 2-hour drive back to my Mom's house when the dance was over.  

I took my niece and Robby to the Dance Clinic.  Robby has some dance experience with Cotillion and was eager to help. My niece is going to her prom next week (gulp) and was feeling anxious about her lack of dance experience. I don't know if the pair refined or learned any dance skills, but they certainly had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment