About Me

My photo
I am a below knee amputee. More importantly, I am also Mommy to two boys, a very active 10 year old (Robby) and an mischievous toddler (Timmy). I have learned that being a parent with a disability can create some unusual and sometimes humorous situations. This blogger is available for hire! Let's talk and learn how a blog can expand your business.

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Sick

I'm not feeling fantastic this morning.  I'm hoping that it is simply allergies gone ballistic, but my throat is so sore I'm worrying that it might be strep. If it doesn't improve in the next few hours I'll be visiting the Doc-in-a-Box tonight, because I really hate feeling this way. 

Timmy isn't nearly as empathetic as Robby was at the same age. When I was sick with Robby around, my little Koopa would dote and bring me cups of water and tea. Timmy takes advantage of my weakness by escaping outside, using toothpaste for finger paints and just causing mischief and mayhem. I'm amazed at how two brothers can be so profoundly different!

Next week is Spring Break, and I'm looking forward to having the family together for the week. We are planning to visit my Mom for a few days, and the Cousin Crew will be reunited. I definitely don't have time to be sick right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment